NO NEIGHBORHOOD PARKING ON RESIDENTIAL STREETS
NO PETS ALLOWED: Per the City of Atlanta, no pets are allowed in Piedmont Park during an outdoor festival. Patrons attempting to bring animals onsite are subject to ticketing by the Atlanta City Police Department. Service animals are exempt from this policy.
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES: Alcoholic beverages are sold within the festival grounds. You must present proper identification to purchase alcoholic beverages. Beverages purchased at the event must remain onsite, open containers may not leave the festival grounds.
BOTTLES, CANS AND COOLERS POLICY: Bringing beverages, coolers or food into the festival grounds is discouraged. The money generated by our onsite beverage booths goes toward keeping the Pure Heat Community Festival FREE for all attendees. Glass bottles are prohibited on the festival grounds. Individuals may not bring in food or beverages for distribution. Outside alcohol in quantities deemed greater than that for personal consumption will be viewed as “intent to distribute” and confiscated.
TENTS: Lawn chairs and umbrellas are encouraged. Tents are allowed in specified areas of the park, but may not be staked. Sandbags or water weights may be used to secure tents. Any personal effects left on the grounds overnight (including tents) will be discarded.
NO GRILLS OR BBQS
Rules to Remember
- Use of bicycles, vehicles, skateboards, scooters or skates/roller blades is prohibited on the festival grounds during the Pure Heat Community Festival.
- Unauthorized vendors are prohibited from selling or giving away items and from conducting surveys or solicitations while on the festival grounds.
- Please be advised that the Atlanta Police Department is responsible for enforcing all applicable state laws and local ordinances during Pride events. Such statutes may include, but are not limited to: public decency, alcohol, controlled substances, public safety and standard vehicle insurance requirements.
LOST CHILDREN AND LOST AND FOUND: We do not operate a lost and found service for items or people. Lost children should be taken to the ” Sponsor stage and every effort will be made to locate the child’s parent or guardian.
FIRST AID: is available on site and qualified medical personnel will assist you. If you are feeling ill or get injured, please seek help at this location.
PRIDE INFORMATION AND MERCHANDISE: Information and official Pure Heat Community Festival merchandise is available throughout the park.
ATMS: Located throughout the Festival Grounds.
- NO PETS
- NO SELLING OR GIVING AWAY OF FOOD OR BEVERAGES (INCLUDING WATER)
- NO ROVING OR ROAMING THE PARK TO HAND OUT, SELL, OR PROMOTE ANYTHING
- YOUR BOOTH CANNOT BE LEASED OR GIVEN AWAY WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM PHCF.
All Pure Heat Community Festival Marketplace Vendors must sign the PHCF Market Agreement upon registration which outlines all the PHCF MarketPlace Rules. To view the agreement, rules and regulations please click here.
Please note, you can be ticketed and/or towed in several of the Residential areas around the park. Please use paid lots or take MARTA.
SAGE PARKING DECK AT PIEDMONT PARK: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS. MARTA: Use the Arts Center Station. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS. CENTRAL PARKING PAID LOTS: There are many options available ( http://www.parking.com/us/ga/atlanta/ )